ADF Advocates for Your Right to Freely Live out Your Faith
Everyone says they want to change the world. We’re looking for people who actually will.
Alliance Defending Freedom is an alliance-building legal organization that advocates for the right of people to freely live out their faith. Please visit www.adflegal.org/about-us/careers to view our Statement of Faith and Doctrinal Distinctives.
Alliance Defending Freedom is looking for a highly detail-oriented Gift Processing Assistant to join us in our Scottsdale, AZ office. As the Gift Processing Assistant II, you are a vital part of the Operations Team and will report to the Gift Processing Manager. You are responsible for processing, depositing, and recording incoming donations. You will also provide a variety of financial, administrative, and clerical services while ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
In this position, you will:
- Process, deposit, and record a high volume of incoming donations (checks, credit cards, and recurring giving) in compliance with financial policies and procedures and in a timely manner.
- Maintain the donor database with accurate and updated information.
- Look up account numbers for checks without a donor ID and create new accounts in the donor database.
- Data integrity projects, as assigned.
- Assist the Gift Processing Manager as needed.
- Assist with opening and sorting incoming mail, as needed.
Other Responsibilities (Non-Essential):
- You will be asked to perform related duties or special projects as assigned.
Skills you need to succeed:
Demonstrated proficiency in:
- Very strong attention to detail and proofreading ability.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, and Outlook (Salesforce experience a plus).
- Handle independent repetitive work.
- Prioritize, multitask, and achieve deadline goals.
- Initiate, work, and motivate within a team or independently.
- Learn and apply other software applications.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in performing duties.
Education and/or experience:
- 1-2 years previous gift processing experience preferred.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ORGANIZATION WITH A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE, TOO?
We have it! Alliance Defending Freedom offers team members a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes major medical insurance, dental care, medical and dependent care reimbursement, paid disability, long-term care insurance, and life insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Work and life balance is important to the well-being of our team members. You will receive paid time off (PTO) that starts accruing from your hire date and 11 paid holidays per year.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.