Website ADFLegal Alliance Defending Freedom
ADF Advocates for Your Right to Freely Live out Your Faith
Everyone says they want to change the world. We’re looking for people who actually will.
Alliance Defending Freedom is an alliance-building legal organization that advocates for the right of people to freely live out their faith. Please visit www.adflegal.org/about-us/careers to view our Statement of Faith and Doctrinal Distinctives.
Alliance Defending Freedom is looking for a highly efficient HR Staffing Assistant to join the team in our Lansdowne, VA office. As the HR Staffing Assistant, you are a vital part of the Human Resources Team. In this role, you will report to the HR Talent Manager and are responsible for administrative tasks to help attract, hire and retain the best-qualified candidates. This includes working closely with the HR Talent Manager and the HR Team on prescreening applicants, marketing positions on social media platforms and assist in scheduling interviews.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
In this position, you will:
- Post open positions to various websites
- Market open position on social media platforms
- Assist in maintaining organized recruiting files
- Perform background research (social network websites) for cultural fit
- Assist with new hire paperwork
- Prescreen candidates to identify fit with ADF beliefs, culture, and the position requirements
- Assist with scheduling coordinating and prepare travel arrangements as necessary
- Assist in contacting candidates to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration and selection
- Assist in ensuring timely correspondents with candidates about the interview process and its results
- Assist with requesting information from previous employers and other references to determine applicants’ employment acceptability
- Assist with updating applicant status information in the Applicant Tracking System
- Assist with maintaining recruiting processes and procedures
Other Responsibilities (Non-Essential):
You will be asked to perform related duties or special projects as assigned.
Skills you need to succeed:
- Basic employment law related to recruiting
- Applicant Tracking System
- LinkedIn Recruiter
Demonstrated Proficiency in:
- Excellent verbal, oral, written, and interpersonal communication
- Proven customer service
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent research, analytical, and critical thinking skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Microsoft software including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Interview and evaluate candidates
- Work independently or within a team, problem solve, prioritize effectively, follow through and meet deadlines
- Be a self-starter with a high energy level and the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Professionally and appropriately handle highly confidential information
- Creatively market all open position
Education and /or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 2 years staffing and recruiting experience
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ORGANIZATION WITH A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE, TOO?
We have it! Alliance Defending Freedom offers team members a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes major medical insurance, dental care, medical and dependent care reimbursement, paid disability, long-term care insurance, and life insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Work and life balance is important to the well-being of our team members. You will receive paid time off (PTO) that starts accruing from your hire date and 11 paid holidays per year.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.