Website ADFLegal Alliance Defending Freedom
ADF Advocates for Your Right to Freely Live out Your Faith
Everyone says they want to change the world. We’re looking for people who actually will.
Alliance Defending Freedom is an alliance-building legal organization that advocates for the right of people to freely live out their faith. Please visit www.adflegal.org/about-us/careers to view our Statement of Faith and Doctrinal Distinctives.
Alliance Defending Freedom is looking for a highly qualified I.T. Security Analyst to join us in our Scottsdale, AZ office. As the I.T. Security Analyst, you are a vital part of the I.T. Ops and Security Teams. In this role, you will report to the Director of I.T. Ops and will assist in implementing strategic I.T. security plans for the entire organization by completing tasks designed to ensure the security of the organization’s systems and information assets. You will also work closely with the physical security team to protect all ADF assets and team members.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
In this position, you will:
- Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information.
- Implement and monitor permissions and roles of users for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information.
- Mitigate security vulnerabilities by implementing applicable solutions and tools.
- Maintain ADF security team readiness through an aggressive and ongoing training program for team members to ensure ADF data is secure.
- Work with the IT Security Engineer to develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Communicate with the technical team, management team, and users companywide if data security is breached.
- Work with the technical team to recover data after a security breach.
- Stay up to date with the latest security development, techniques, and tools.
Other Responsibilities (Non-Essential):
You will be asked to perform related duties or special projects as assigned.
Skills you need to succeed:
- Endpoint Protection and system security.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Software.
- Information Security Governance.
- Identity Management Software.
- Incident Response Software.
Demonstrated proficiency in:
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Team player, ability to work effectively with cross-team counterparts on multi-aspect projects.
- Must be responsible, flexible, and work well in a fast-past environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Travel as needed.
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field preferred.
- 3+ years of security analyst experience required.
To complete your application, please submit a writing sample in the additional attachments section of the application.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ORGANIZATION WITH A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE, TOO?
We have it! Alliance Defending Freedom offers team members a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes major medical insurance, dental care, medical and dependent care reimbursement, paid disability, long-term care insurance, and life insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Work and life balance is important to the well-being of our team members. You will receive paid time off (PTO) that starts accruing from your hire date and 11 paid holidays per year.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.