Website ADFLegal Alliance Defending Freedom
ADF Advocates for Your Right to Freely Live out Your Faith
Everyone says they want to change the world. We’re looking for people who actually will.
Alliance Defending Freedom is an alliance-building legal organization that advocates for the right of people to freely live out their faith. Please visit www.adflegal.org/about-us/careers to view our Statement of Faith and Doctrinal Distinctives.
Alliance Defending Freedom is looking for a communicative and highly organized I.T. Trainer to join us in our Scottsdale, AZ office. As the I.T. Trainer, you are a vital part of the Information Technology team. In this role, you will report to the Project Management Manager and be responsible for training end users on new I.T. solutions or solution enhancements. Along with providing in-person and online training, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining training documentation, user guides, and quick reference guides for custom and off-the-shelf products.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
In this position, you will:
- Plan, manage, and schedule team member training sessions in physical and virtual classrooms on new I.T. solutions or solution enhancements.
- Determine the type of media that will serve the project requirements.
- Create various training aids, such as quick reference guides, user manuals, and video recordings.
- Work with QA Analysts, Business Analysts, and Subject Matter
- Experts to create various training documentation.
- Create training plans and schedules.
- Maintain training documentation as updates to products occur.
- Perform refresher training as needed.
- Research product samples to fully understand the product.
- Assess the audience needs for whom the training is intended, which may result in hosting additional training and/or creating role-specific training aids.
Other Responsibilities (Non-Essential):
You will be asked to perform related duties or special projects as assigned.
Skills you need to succeed:
Demonstrated proficiency in:
- Excellent communication, customer service, research, organization, decision-making, listening, and detail-oriented analytical skills, including articulately explaining any problem or bug and describing how problems were fixed.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work/technical experience.
- 3+ years as an I.T. trainer.
- 2+ years of training in various software solutions.
- 2+ years in creating training aids.
Please submit examples of written training aids that you have created yourself in the additional attachments section of the application.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ORGANIZATION WITH A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE, TOO?
We have it! Alliance Defending Freedom offers team members a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes major medical insurance, dental care, medical and dependent care reimbursement, paid disability, long-term care insurance, and life insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Work and life balance is important to the well-being of our team members. You will receive paid time off (PTO) that starts accruing from your hire date and 11 paid holidays per year.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.