Website ADFLegal Alliance Defending Freedom
ADF Advocates for Your Right to Freely Live out Your Faith
Everyone says they want to change the world. We’re looking for people who actually will.
Alliance Defending Freedom is an alliance-building legal organization that advocates for the right of people to freely live out their faith. Please visit www.adflegal.org/about-us/careers to view our Statement of Faith and Doctrinal Distinctives.
Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
Alliance Defending Freedom is looking for a highly professional Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join us in our Scottsdale, AZ office. As the Quality Assurance Analyst, you are a vital part of the Information Technology team. In this role, you will report to the Project Management Manager and be responsible for the quality of technical solutions before being implemented in production. You will create formalized test plans, scripts, and scenarios in this role. The QA Analyst will also be responsible for executing the tests and documenting the results while working with business systems analysts, business analysts, product managers, and software developers to correct product defects.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
In this position, you will:
- Create test plans
- Create test scenarios
- Create test scripts
- Execute and document product testing
- Engage with the various teams to correct and then retest defects
- Approve the final solution for user acceptance testing (UAT) and then production
- Streamline testing using automated testing tools
- Assist the UAT in creating test scenarios
- Assist project managers in estimating testing timelines
- Test off the shelf products
- Test custom built solutions
- Testing integrations between systems
- Querying databases using SQL
Other Responsibilities (Non-Essential):
You will be asked to perform related duties or special projects as assigned.
Skills you need to succeed:
Demonstrated proficiency in:
- Excellent communication, customer service, research, organization, decision-making, listening, and detail-oriented analytical skills, including articulately explaining any problem or bug and describing how problems were fixed.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Being able to prioritize testing multiple products while working with the various project teams
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work/technical experience.
- 5+ years in a formal QA experience
- 2+ years in utilizing automated testing tools
- 2+ years in SQL
- Coding or scripting experience is a plus
Please submit documents or a portfolio showing you can create test plans, test scenarios and test scripts in the additional attachments section of the application. These should show us your thought process, planning, and how you go about testing an application.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ORGANIZATION WITH A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE, TOO?
We have it! Alliance Defending Freedom offers team members a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes major medical insurance, dental care, medical and dependent care reimbursement, paid disability, long-term care insurance, and life insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Work and life balance is important to the well-being of our team members. You will receive paid time off (PTO) that starts accruing from your hire date and 11 paid holidays per year.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.