Website ADFLegal Alliance Defending Freedom
ADF Advocates for Your Right to Freely Live out Your Faith
Everyone says they want to change the world. We’re looking for people who actually will.
Alliance Defending Freedom is an alliance-building legal organization that advocates for the right of people to freely live out their faith. Please visit www.adflegal.org/about-us/careers to view our Statement of Faith and Doctrinal Distinctives.
Alliance Defending Freedom is looking for a highly organized Data Specialist to join us in our Scottsdale, AZ or Lansdowne, VA office. As Data Specialist, you are a vital part of the Blackstone Team. In this role, you will report to the Legal Counsel, Director of Blackstone Alumni Relations, and are responsible for the management of all Blackstone data, reporting, and CRM functionality. You will perform specialized duties which often require independent judgment, including organizing and prioritizing tasks. You will work independently and with team members, meeting deadlines and handling a wide variety of responsibilities with minimal supervision. You will interface with other departments to make sure the Blackstone team is having a maximum impact by cooperating effectively as part of the broader ADF team.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
In this position, you will:
- Be the primary contact for all Blackstone data-related needs.
- Manage data-hygiene reports to ensure the accuracy of team data and correcting any errors to ensure necessary updates are made.
- Regularly update data including mailing addresses, email addresses, employment information, classifications, campaigns, and conduct mass data uploads as needed.
- Provide timely and accurate reports for a variety of needs. These may include reports on alumni by geography or employment, giving, classifications, campaigns, etc.
- Update mailing recipes, event campaigns, and conduct mass data uploads as needed.
- If necessary, provide customer service to Blackstone team members related to data, reporting, and/or other CRM-related needs.
- Upload and update contacts & information in CRM.
- Manage the alumni Annual Update data collection and data entry.
- Maintain updated data in alumni community site, ADF Communities.
- Ensure that email addresses are up to date for biweekly newsletters.
- Manage email bounce back list and unsubscribe list.
- Update mass communication settings for Fellows in CRM and ADF
- Communities as needed.
- Regularly assess the team’s CRM and data-related needs to ensure there is maximum efficiency and functionality.
- Explore new software, applications, and other data-related tools that may increase team efficiency.
- Help build out and transition the team to the new CRM, creating user guides as needed.
- Represent Blackstone at meetings with software team and other CRM administrators across the organization
- Train new Blackstone team members on basic CRM functionality and team expectations during the onboarding process.
- Update and/or train the Blackstone team on any new or changing processes or functionality related to the CRM.
- Assist with quality assurance for mailings.
Other Responsibilities (Non-Essential):
You will be asked to perform related duties or special projects as assigned.
Skills you need to succeed:
Demonstrated proficiency in:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with SharePoint and Salesforce is preferred.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation.
- Professionally handle confidential information.
- Multitask efficiently and prioritize appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting or work; independently when needed.
- Interact with team members across a variety of vocations.
Education and/or experience:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience.
- Data-entry experience required.
- Prior successful experience in building relationships and working effectively with a team while managing multiple projects.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ORGANIZATION WITH A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE, TOO?
We have it! Alliance Defending Freedom offers team members a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes major medical insurance, dental care, medical and dependent care reimbursement, paid disability, long-term care insurance, and life insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Work and life balance is important to the well-being of our team members. You will receive paid time off (PTO) that starts accruing from your hire date and 11 paid holidays per year.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.