Website Scottsdale Bible Church
Provide compassionate and nurturing care to children of all ages and developmental stages as scheduled for ministry programs and special events. Ensure a safe and secure environment for children attending childcare programming at all times by adhering to state mandated policies and Scottsdale Bible Church guidelines.
Directly Reports to Childcare Supervisor
Indirectly Reports to Children’s Ministry Lead Coordinator
- Maintain a calm, professional, and Christ-like attitude while interacting with children, parents, and co-workers.
- Report unusual and questionable behavior immediately as discussed in Creating a Safe Environment and Scottsdale Bible Caregiver Training, including state Mandatory Reporting guidelines.
- Adhere to all Safety, Security, and Sanitation guidelines as established by Scottsdale Bible Church.
- Ensure Check-In/Check-Out and Accident/Incident procedures are followed at all times.
- Follow any special requests/schedules given by parents for children in your care at all times.
- Participate in activities/crafts provided for childcare programming.
- Engage actively with kids to help them adjust to time away from a parent and make the time in our care fun.
- Be responsible for knowing your schedule and follow the Time & Attendance Policy.
- Adhere to Uniform Policy during scheduled shifts
- 15 hours per week on average.
- Demonstrates a growing faith in Jesus Christ
- Agrees with Scottsdale Bible’s Statement of Faith
- Expresses genuine love for children
- Consistent and dependable
- Shows humility and desire to go above and beyond
- Displays excellent communication and writing skills
- Background check free of criminal activity past, present, and future
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs, bend and crouch as job requires caregivers to pick up children
- Scottsdale Bible Church attendance is required.
- Prior experience in ministry, children’s programming, or childcare industry preferred.
- Experience and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt well to change and work well under pressure.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=831d5d47-e5e3-495f-b323-ec78c301a698&jobId=45223&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001 →