Website Family Care KIDS, a ministry of Christian Family Care
We are the leading provider of services that strengthen families
Infant Room Teacher
Full Time, Monday – Friday
$16-$20 per hour
Join the Family Care KIDS/Christian Family Care team and help us strengthen families and serve at risk children in the name of Jesus Christ! We are a social services agency and have been serving at-risk children state-wide for 40 years. We have done this by acting with empathy and compassion, embracing diversity, and exemplifying integrity.
Christian Family Care is looking to hire an Infant Room Teacher for our preschool, Family Care KIDS. We are a certified Best Christian Workplace organization and accredited through the Council on Accreditation. This position pays a competitive salary of $16 -$20 per hour, DOE and provides a flexible benefits package which can include health insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation and holiday, and retirement plan.
As part of the Family Care KIDS community, you will help to:
- Create and maintain a welcoming environment for all guests, children, and their families.
- Create a classroom atmosphere that is Christ-centered, exciting, engaging, age appropriate and stimulating to foster growth for a child’s social and emotional development.
- Overseeing security, cleanliness, and maintenance of classroom as well as document incidents in the classroom.
- Az Fingerprint Clearance Card
- TB Screening
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- DCS Background Check
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
If you have classroom experience and a HS diploma or equivalent, please apply now!
Please note, this position post is a summary of expected job functions and qualifications. A full job description will be provided during the recruiting process.
To apply for this job please visit cfcare.clearcompany.com.