Website Phoenix Seminary
Phoenix Seminary - Scholarship with a Shepherd's Heart
Position Summary: The Director of Enrollment and Communications oversees all student recruitment, admissions, and seminary communications, which includes all marketing. The Director serves in executive leadership on the Leadership Team.
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Supervisor Responsibilities: Enrollment & Communications Managers and Staff
· Lead recruiting strategy for the Seminary.
· Develop and execute a strategic enrollment plan.
· Establish and reach new student recruiting goals.
· Monitor and track enrollment goals, results, and trends.
· Ensure a successful reporting infrastructure for all elements of the admissions funnel (lead, prospect, applicant, accepted student, enrolled student, etc.).
· Identify and respond to key performance indicators (KPI) for Phoenix Seminary regarding enrollment and marketing.
· Host prospective student events with the President and or other faculty and assist with all other events related to enrollment.
· Partner with the Director of Church Relations to increase enrollment through new MAA sites, recruiting at churches, etc.
· Assist the President, Vice President of Academic Affairs in targeting schools for articulation agreements.
· Attend major evangelical conferences on behalf of Phoenix Seminary. In addition, lead and manage the strategy for conference engagement.
· Create an integrated marketing plan for Phoenix Seminary with a focus on enrollment growth and Seminary awareness.
· Create a digital marketing strategy for Phoenix Seminary, including Google search, social media, retargeting, etc.
· Provide strategic direction for all social media, marketing materials, and video marketing for Phoenix Seminary.
· Work with the President to craft and codify a messaging strategy for the Seminary.
· Lead PR and new efforts for the school.
· Provide vision and leadership for all web properties of Phoenix Seminary.
· Assist with events related to public relations.
· Lead the video production team in strategically planning and implementing videos that can be used in various media outlets while ensuring online classes are recorded promptly.
High levels of personal and professional integrity.
Evidence of a commitment to Jesus Christ and a life that demonstrates consistency with Biblical standards and the statement of faith and governing values of the Seminary.
Theologically compatible with the Seminary’s statement of faith.
Demonstrate a high degree of institutional loyalty and the capability of protecting the confidentiality of sensitive matters related to the institution.
Demonstrated passion for Phoenix Seminary.
Computer literacy with Microsoft Office.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with a pleasant telephone voice and personal communication abilities.
Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
Abide by the provisions and requirements of the Seminary Employee Handbook.
Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with a variety of personalities and positions.
Education and Experience:
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree in a theological field preferred.
Two years or more of related experience is required.
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Must be able to travel for conferences, events, and meetings with donors.
• Must be able to work varied hours with a regular schedule of Monday – Friday
Needed Attributes: Strong work ethic; excellent communication skills; patient and gracious; values confidential nature of position; ability to shift priorities on short notice; proactive approach to assessing needs and providing what is necessary to meet those needs; interacts well with diverse personality types – team player; ability to lead and willingness to serve – positive outlook; creative and resourceful – solutions-oriented.
Training and development: Self-initiated study and personal development are expected and encouraged. As funds are available, the Director will be provided with the opportunity to attend classes, seminars, or events to continue to develop one’s knowledge of topics with approval.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org